The Revolutionary Education Certified Nursing Assistant program is a 120 hour program that will take place at Johnson College in five week intervals. It will be facilitated by Revolutionary Education Center instructors. The instructors are Pennsylvania certified nurses. Graduates are eligible for the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) testing.
The program cost is $3,000 per student. Students may qualify for funding.
The program includes lessons in:
- Physical Care Skills
- Activities of daily living, basic nursing skills, restorative skills
- Psychosocial Care Skills
- Emotional, mental health, spiritual and cultural needs
- Role of the Nurse Aide
- Communication, client rights, legal and ethical behavior, and working as a member of the healthcare team
Along with program basics, students are also taught core values:
- Communication Skills
- Commitment to Employer
- Work Ethic
- Injury Prevention
The CNA certification can be completed through one of three flexible class schedules:
- Days: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Evenings: Monday through Friday, 4:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Weekends (10): Saturday and Sunday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.