Johnson College has a lot more to offer than can be conveyed through our website. The best way to get to know Johnson College is by scheduling a visit for yourself and your family.
We offer a variety of options to visit, including:
- Open Houses
Johnson College hosts a total of three Open Houses each year: one in the fall, spring and summer. During the Open Houses faculty from each major are available to answer all your questions about our academic programs. Throughout the day, you will have the opportunity to speak to staff from Admissions, Financial Aid and Student Services.
2019-2020 Open House Dates
- Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Personalized Visits
Personalized visits are available and provide the opportunity to meet one-on-one with an Enrollment Specialist and or a student Ambassador. You will also be given a tour of the campus.
- Hands-on Experience
If you are interested in a technical education for a technical world and want to see, first hand, technology in action then you want to participate in the Shadow Program at Johnson College. As our curriculum is very specialized, we want to help you make the right decision. We encourage you to take part in the shadow program and recommend you contact us to arrange to spend a “typical day” in our classrooms. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Attend class and experience “hands-on” instruction
- Envision your choice of career through a “real world” setting that includes shop and clinical settings
- Connect with your instructor prior to enrolling
- Make informed decision based on exposure to career interests that you are considering
Contact the Enrollment Office at 570-702-8856 to arrange a personal visit or “Shadow Day”.
- Campus Map