- Enrollment Information
Johnson College accepts qualified students regardless of race, religion, disability or national origin. Admission to Johnson College is based on an evaluation of the applicant’s desire, ability, and potential for success. Applicants will be judged not only on their scholastic achievement and abilities, but also on their intellectual, physical, emotional and behavioral capacities to meet the essential requirements of the school’s curriculum. The College reserves the right to deny admission or readmission to any student if, in the opinion of the College authorities, his/her admission is not in the best interest of the student or the College. At a minimum, applicants must have a high school diploma, or its equivalent.
Applicants are encouraged to arrange for a campus visit and a personal information session with a Recruitment Advisor. Appointments may also be made to meet with appropriate faculty and current students.
- Admission Process
Complete an application online or in person. An application fee or waiver code will be required.
3427 North Main Ave.
Scranton, PA 18508
The applicant must have the following items sent to the Enrollment Office:
- Official High School Transcripts from every high school attended or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) (GED policy below)
- If applicable, an official copy of Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) Scores
- If applicable, an official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended
- It is strongly recommended that all applicants provide their Recruitment Advisor with any items they believe will provide them with the best opportunity for acceptance (resume, letters of recommendation, certifications, etc .)
- Based on information provided will determine if a placement test is needed.
Note: Health Science Programs will require additional documentation. Please see program webpages for details.
The applicant is encouraged to schedule a campus visit, shadow day, or attend an open house event. A completed application includes:
- Completed application. You can apply online. Paper applications are available upon request. There is a $30 application fee for paper applications.
- Official high school transcripts, Pennsylvania Homeschool Diploma or GED. Please mail transcripts to:
- Johnson College
3427 North Main Ave
Scranton, PA 18508
- Official College/University transcripts (if applicable)
- 1 Letter of reference (Radiologic & Veterinary Technology Only)
- 2 Letters of Reference (Physical Therapist Assistant only – 1 from a physical therapist or physical therapist assistant)
- SAT/ACT Scores (Only required for Radiologic & Veterinary Technology and Physical Therapist Assistant) All applicants are encouraged to submit their SAT scores as they are used to determine Merit Award recipients.
- Completed Questionnaire (Veterinary and Physical Therapist Assistant Applicants only)
- Observation Hours Completed (Veterinary Technology applicants only)
- Observation/Volunteer/Work at a Physical Therapy Clinic for a minimum of 15 hours (Physical Therapist Assistant only)
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE