The Office of the Registrar works in tandem with the rest of the Office of Academics. Our goal is to maintain the integrity of the College, by fostering student academic progress and providing effective methods for maintaining all student records. Our office plays a central role reinforcing the College’s academic policies and facilitating a culture that preserves the values of the College and its community.
What We Do:
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the academic records for each current and former student in compliance with the Federal Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Maintenance of student data and records
- Enrollment/Degree Verification
- Class registration and enrollment
- Class schedules
- Grade reports
PLEASE NOTE: The Office of the Registrar no longer provides verifications by phone. You can obtain verifications at www.degreeverify.org.
Hours, Location and Contact Information:
The Office of the Registrar is located in the Professional Center on the campus of Johnson College, 3427 N. Main Avenue, Scranton, PA 18508. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the academic year.
Students are encouraged to access the Johnson College Student Handbook for information on particular policies related to grades, class attendance, academic integrity, etc.
- Catalogs and Handbooks
- Approval for Off-Campus Study
- Automobile Registration
- Challenge Exam
- Change of Contact Information
- Change of Schedule Request
- Enrollment Verification
- Non-Matriculating Application
- Prior Learning Assessment Approval
- Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
- Technology Users Responsibility Agreement
- Johnson College Official Withdrawal Form
- Credit and Readmissions
- FERPA Annual Notification
Click here to view the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Annual Notification.