The Office of Institutional Effectiveness serves Johnson College by providing the information needed to make informed, data-driven decisions and by supporting college-wide assessment processes used for continuous improvement.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness:
- Provides campus-wide training on assessment
- Administers institutional surveys for assessment purposes
- Produces the Annual Strategic Plan Close-Out to inform the college community on the state of the strategic planning efforts and goal attainment
- Coordinates the academic and administrative program review processes
- Oversees accreditation, AICUP, Perkins, and IPEDS reporting
- Monitors key performance indicators to ensure effectiveness
- Provides institutional research support to the campus community
- The Director of Institutional Effectiveness also serves as the IPEDS key holder and leads the Strategic Planning Committee, the Johnson College Assessment Team (JCAT), and Assessment Day activities.
- Annual Strategic Plan Closeout Report
- Academic Assessment Templates
- AES Unit Assessment